FortressVALoans.com is here to help Colorado Veterans get an Aurora FHA loan! We’ve made it simple and painless to apply and get prequalified for an Aurora FHA refinance or FHA purchase loan. If you’re not familiar with the benefits of an FHA loan, contact us today to learn more at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com. A government-backed loan with as little as 3.5% down, low interest rates and affordable closing costs, an FHA loan is a viable option for anyone – even if you have less than perfect credit!
Facts about Aurora, Colorado
- Aurora is a suburb of Denver and its 325,000 residents make up about 10% of the metropolitan population.
- Living in Aurora means the convenience of big city amenities but more affordable housing prices. Home values in the area average about $151,000 and are rising steadily.
- Aurora’s Cherry Creek School District had an amazing 37 National Merit Finalists in 2012! Over $42 million in scholarships were awarded to graduating seniors.
- Forbes Magazine named Aurora one of America’s Top 10 safest cities
- Looking for recreation? Try Aurora Reservoir and Quincy Reservoir, one of the city’s award-winning golf courses, or the Morrison Nature Center.
Why Veterans Love Aurora
- Aurora is an Air Force town built around Buckley Air Force Base, which houses the 460th Space Wing, including the 460th Medical Group, the 460th Operations Group and the 460th Mission Support Group. The city also has a Colorado National Guard station.
- VA medical care is available through Denver’s VA Eastern Health Care System or Buckley Air Force Base. Outpatient services are available at the VA’s clinic in Aurora.
- Aurora plans to welcome a new VA hospital due to open in 2015. The facility will employ about 2,000 locals, and serve roughly 87,000 Veterans.
Buying a House Is Easy and Affordable with an Aurora FHA Loan
Determining if you’re eligible for an Aurora FHA mortgage is quick and simple with FortressVALoans.com! We have streamlined the application process to remove all the red tape and hidden fees. Apply for an Aurora FHA loan and get prequalified by a local FHA mortgage expert within minutes. We handle the paperwork so you can focus on finding the ideal home for you and your family.
The FHA mortgage program has been a life saver for some Veterans who might not otherwise be able to afford a home. An FHA loan is backed by the government so lenders feel comfortable lending to Veterans who might have an imperfect credit history or who can’t come up with the traditional 20% down payment; FHA loans typically only require a down payment of 3.5%.
Save Big With an Aurora FHA Refinance Loan
FortressVALoans.com also has resources to help Veterans who already own homes in Aurora. If your mortgage is more than a couple of years old, you’re probably paying too much! Take advantage of today’s low interest rates by applying for an Aurora FHA refinance loan. You could even get an FHA Energy Efficient Mortgage, which lends you extra money so you can make home improvements that will cut your utility bills!
Veterans, Have You Applied for an Aurora VA Loan?
Veterans should also consider an Aurora VA loan. FortressVALoans.com can check your eligibility for a VA mortgage, which can save you thousands over a conventional or even FHA loan. Why? VA mortgages are reserved for the men and women of the armed forces to give them the ultimate opportunity at affordable homeownership. The benefits include $0 down payment, no PMI payments and low interest rates. Even if you already have a VA loan, you may be able to save even more money with an Aurora VA loan refinance. Apply online or contact us to learn more!
Learn more about Aurora FHA loans or FHA refinance loans, or get started by applying and getting prequalified today! If you have questions or need help at any point in the application process, contact FortressVALoans.com at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a local expert in Aurora FHA loans.