Median home prices of $128,900 and an excellent BAH make Corpus Christi, Texas a very affordable place for Veterans to call home. When you apply and prequalify for a Corpus Christi VA Loan from FortressVALoans.com, you’ll enjoy the additional benefits of extremely low-interest rates, NO down payment, and no costly PMI payments each month. Learn your eligibility for a Corpus Christi VA loan when you complete FortressVALoans.com’s simple online application form. Our VA Loan experts are ready to answer any questions and help make the process fast and easy! Why wait? Contact a FortressVALoans.com Corpus Christi VA loan specialist today at (866) 216-3577 or at email@example.com.
Qualified loan applicants can purchase a Corpus Christi home priced up to $424,100* through FortressVALoans.com.
Three Easy Steps to Corpus Christi VA Loans & Corpus Christi VA Loan Refinancing
- Step 1: Request your VA Certificate of Eligibility from FortressVALoans.com or provide us with your copy.
- Step 2: Let our home search help you find the perfect Corpus Christi property.
- Step 3: Complete your Veteran mortgage application to see if you qualify.
A Corpus Christi VA Loan Can Make Buying Your New Home Affordable
Because Veterans have given so much, it’s important that you get some special perks in return like those that come with a Corpus Christi Veteran mortgage. A Corpus Christi VA Loan from FortressVALoans.com requires a ZERO percent down payment, removes the PMI requirement, and offers extremely low-interest rates. Complete our online application form to apply and prequalify for your Corpus Christi VA loan today!
What It Takes to Qualify
Generally, you must meet at least one of the following conditions to be eligible. Our VA loan eligibility page has additional details.
- Wartime active duty of at least 90 days
- Active duty in peacetime of 180 days or more
- Your service discharge was not due to dishonorable actions
- At present, you are on active duty
- You are the unmarried spouse of a Veteran killed in action or whose death occurred later due to service injuries
Reduce the Payments of your Mortgage with a Corpus Christi VA Loan Refinance
Veterans, if you already own a home in Texas, the great low rates of a Corpus Christi VA mortgage refinance can help lower your monthly payments! Let one of FortressVALoans.com’s Corpus Christi VA Loan refinance specialists help you start the process of streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing.
FortressVALoans.com Also Offers Corpus Christi FHA Loans and Corpus Christi FHA Loan Refinancing
If you’re not eligible for a VA loan, FortressVALoans.com can help you prequalify for a Corpus Christi FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan. These loans are backed by the government, just like VA loans. They require small down payments of just 3.5%, offer low-interest rates, and probably the best feature of an FHA loan is a less stringent credit requirement that allows even people with low credit scores to secure financing.
Now is the time to apply and prequalify for a Corpus Christi VA Loan from FortressVALoans.com! See our VA loan FAQ page for more details or speak with a Corpus Christi VA loan specialist by phone at (866) 216-3577 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-10-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Facts about Corpus Christi, TX
- Corpus Christi employees have an average salary of $53,000. Major employers in the area include CHRISTUS Spohn Health System, Corpus Christi Independent School District, H-E-B and Bay Ltd.
- More than 300,000 people live in the city and nearly half a million in the metropolitan area. Popular neighborhoods are South Side, Padre Island, Calallen, Flour Bluff, and Central Island.
- A number of movies have used Corpus Christi as a backdrop. Most recently, these films included The Open Road, starring Justin Timberlake and Jeff Bridges, Pearl Harbor, starring Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett and Selena, starring Jennifer Lopez.
Why Veterans Love Corpus Christi
- There are two different military installations in Corpus Christi, although they’re both located within Naval Air Station Corpus Christi. Corpus Christi Army Depot is the largest helicopter repair facility in the world and these two installations provide more than 6000 civilians with jobs.
- Military members stationed at Corpus Christi receive generous Basic Allowance for Housing. An E-5 with dependents receives $1275 a month, while an E-5 without dependents receives $1023 month. With affordable local housing rates, many members find that it’s quite affordable to buy a house.
- Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits at several local universities in Corpus Christi. These schools include Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, Our Lady of Corpus Christi and Del Mar College.
- Visit the Nueces County Veterans Services page for other Veteran resources in Corpus Christi.