Buying the Las Vegas home of your dreams couldn’t be easier when you partner with FortressVALoans.com. Since Las Vegas is a popular retirement destination, Veteran relocation is on the rise, and Las Vegas VA Loans and Las Vegas VA Loan Refinancing require NO MONEY DOWN and feature low-interest rates. Learn how your service to our country can pay off big time when it comes time to buy a home in sunny Las Vegas! With a median home price of $139,900, Las Vegas is an affordable market to raise a family or retire comfortably.
Las Vegas VA Loans and Las Vegas VA Loan Refinancing are available up to a maximum of $424,100, so you can get a lot of home for your money!
Ready to begin the search for your new home in Las Vegas? Start by filling out our Veteran mortgage application form, or contact us today at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
FortressVALoans.com’s Las Vegas VA Loans and Las Vegas VA Loan Refinancing Process in 3 EASY Steps:
- Step 1: Submit your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). FortressVALoans.com experts can help you get a COE.
- Step 2: Start the search for your dream home in Las Vegas on FortressVALoans.com’s home search page.
- Step 3: Apply and prequalify by completing our Veteran Loan Application.
Las Vegas Facts
- Las Vegas is known as the Entertainment Capital of the World, mostly because of its famous Las Vegas Strip.
- Although it’s known for adult entertainment such as nightclubs and gambling, the city has become decidedly more family friendly in the past few years. Nearly 125,000 families reside in the city.
- The average salary of a Las Vegas employee is $59,000 a year. The major employers in Las Vegas are Clark County School District, Clark County, Wynn Las Vegas, MGM Grand and Bellagio.
Why Veterans Love Las Vegas
- Almost 55,000 Veterans have settled in Las Vegas, making it one of the cities in the country with the highest concentration of Veterans.
- Veterans can receive medical care from the Mike O’Callaghan Federal Medical Center at nearby Nellis Air Force Base or the VA Southern Nevada Health Care System.
- Nellis Air Force Base employs quite a few Veterans and civilians throughout the area. These civilians are employed throughout the base, in support roles, as intelligence analysts, in health care and other roles.
Take Advantage of Your Hard Earned Military Benefits with Las Vegas VA Loans and Las Vegas VA Loan Refinancing
One of the rewards for your dedicated military service is a VA loan, so take advantage of this perk today! Las Vegas Veteran mortgages from FortressVALoans.com allow you to buy a home with $0 down, low interest rates, and no PMI payments. A Veteran home loan is by far THE most affordable mortgage you can get!
If you already own a home in Nevada, you could save money with Las Vegas VA loan refinancing. The experts at FortressVALoans.com can discuss your options for streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing and help you through the hassle-free application process.
Do You Qualify for Las Vegas VA Loans and Las Vegas VA Loan Refinancing?
Contact FortressVALoans.com to find out if you qualify, or check out our VA loan eligibility page for more details.
You may be eligible for a VA loan if:
- You served for at least 90 days during wartime
- You served at least 180 days during peacetime
- You were honorably discharged
- You are a surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury, and you have not remarried
Don’t Qualify? A Las Vegas FHA Loan or FHA Refinance Loan May Still be Within Reach
Don’t worry if you don’t qualify for a VA loan. Our knowledgeable Las Vegas FHA loan specialists can discuss your options for government-backed Las Vegas FHA mortgages or FHA refinance loans. FHA purchase loans come with low interest rates, low down payments and are ideal for first time homebuyers or those with poor credit.
Apply and prequalify for a Las Vegas VA loan or Veteran mortgage refinance from FortressVALoans.com today! To learn more about VA loans, visit our FAQ page or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 2-5-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits