The VA mortgage experts at FortressVALoans.com know that buying a home is exciting. However, that doesn’t mean that the process is without its own set of stressors. If you’re a Veteran who’s looking for a no hassle way to buy a home, FortressVALoans.com can help by making the Veteran home loan process an easy one using Los Angeles VA Loans and Los Angeles VA Loan Refinancing.
About Los Angeles
- Now is a great time to purchase a home in Los Angeles. Homes are selling, on average, for $400,000, which is down from $600,000 just five years ago.
- Within the last year, home values have increased over 5%. This trend is expected to continue, which means that savvy homebuyers should jump to get into the Los Angeles housing market.
- The Los Angeles area spans five counties and more than 20 million people call the area home. Los Angeles proper has nearly 4 million people and its population is rising each year.
- While most people think that the weather is always hot and sunny, the temperature is actually moderate. Smog can be a problem and it’s frequently cool in the evenings.
- Popular Los Angeles attractions include Universal Studios Hollywood, the Hollywood Sign, the historic Farmers’ Market, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Disneyland and the Santa Monica Pier.
Why Veterans Love Los Angeles
- Nearly 175,000 Veterans call Los Angeles home and only New York has more Veterans living there.
- A new Veterans Home of California opened in September 2010. This facility has 396 beds for Veterans, including 84 in an assisted living facility, 252 in a skilled nursing facility and 60 beds that offer Alzheimer’s care. To apply, Veterans need to be 55 or older (or disabled if they’re under 55) and have served honorably.
- Los Angeles Air Force Base is the only active duty installation within Los Angeles. It houses the headquarters of the Space and Missile Systems Center.
- CBRE Group, Inc, a company headquartered in Los Angeles has been named as one of the top 100 Military Friendly Employers® by G.I. Jobs.
Take Advantage Of Low Rates And An Up And Coming Housing Market – Call FortressVALoans.com For Los Angeles VA Loans and Los Angeles VA Loan Refinancing
Los Angeles AFB housing was privatized in 2007 and many current service members are opting to purchase their own home instead of living with the home that’s assigned to them by the military. Veterans who receive their Los Angeles Veteran home loans through FortressVALoans.com can expect:
- No hassle
- No down payment
- No red tape
Applying is easy. To get started, Veterans just need to determine their VA loan eligibility and fill out our simple VA loan prequalification form. Once this is done, we can request your VA loan COE or help you find your DD214. These forms will help us determine if you’re eligible for Veteran mortgages.
Save Money With Los Angeles VA Loan Refinancing
If a previous Los Angeles VA relocation means that you already used your VA loan benefits, we can help with VA loan refinancing. We’ll work within your individual situation and help you determine whether a streamline refinance or a cash-out refinance is right for you. A Los Angeles VA loan refinance could save you hundreds of dollars each month so don’t pay too much for your Veteran mortgage!
Not Qualified For A VA Loan? No Problem! Apply For An FHA Loan
Unfortunately, not everyone will qualify for Veteran loans. However, that doesn’t mean that they’re unable to buy a home. Los Angeles FHA loans are excellent options because they give potential homeowners the chance to buy a home, saving a large 20% down payment. An FHA mortgage requires just 3.5% down and many first time homeowners or those with less than perfect credit find that it’s an excellent alternative to a VA loan.
Los Angeles’ growing population and rising housing market make it an excellent place for Veterans and service members to purchase a home. If you’re wondering how to get started on the process, fill out our VA loan prequalification form, or contact us at 1(866) 216-3577 or email@example.com. We’re ready to help with a no hassle Los Angeles VA loan!