Auto industry jobs in Michigan are a popular draw for Veteran relocation, and buying a home can be very affordable with Michigan VA Loans and Michigan VA Loan Refinancing through FortressVALoans.com! Since Michigan VA mortgages require ZERO DOWN, you don’t have to save for years to realize the dream of home ownership. Michigan VA Loans and Michigan VA Loan Refinancing also features low-interest rates and no PMI payments, keeping even more of your hard-earned money where it belongs: in your pocket! Apply and get prequalified today by filling out our Michigan VA loan application form, or by contacting us today at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
With a state-wide median home price of $115,600 and a maximum cap of $424,100* for a VA mortgage, you’ll have plenty of homes to choose from in the Michigan housing market.
3 Easy Steps to Michigan VA Loans and Michigan VA Loan Refinancing with FortressVALoans.com
- Step 1: Submit your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). Call your Michigan VA loan representative to help you get a VA loan COE.
- Step 2: Start the search for your dream home in Michigan on FortressVALoans.com’s home search page.
- Step 3: Complete a VA loan application and get prequalified.
- Although the Michigan economy was hit hard in the 2000s, it’s now experiencing a major recovery. Ford, Chrysler and GM account for 10% of the jobs in Michigan and the auto industry is a major part of the state economy.
- The average salary of a Michigan employee is $66,000 a year. Some of the largest employers in Michigan are General Motors, Ford, Dow, Delphi, Whirlpool, Ally and TRW Automotive.
- Nearly 10 million people live in Michigan. The most populous cities are Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren, Sterling Heights, Lansing, Ann Arbor and Flint.
Why Veterans Love Michigan
- There is only one major military installation in Michigan, Selfridge Air National Guard Base. The base is the largest joint Reserves base in the entire United States and has service members from the Air Force Reserve, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps, Army National Guard, Army Reserve, and active duty Coast Guard.
- Children of deceased or disabled Michigan Veterans may be eligible to receive an undergraduate tuition grant of up to $2800 a year.
- Service members and Veterans can use their G.I. Bill benefits at a number of Michigan educational institutions. Michigan State University and the University of Michigan both participate in the VA’s Yellow Ribbon Program, which means Veterans won’t have to pay out of pocket to attend when using the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill.
Buy Your Dream Home & Save Money With Michigan VA Loans and Michigan VA Loan Refinancing
Put your hard-earned VA loan benefits to use to buy your dream home in Michigan! Apply online now and qualified buyers will enjoy NO DOWN PAYMENT, no mortgage insurance, and low-interest rates. Michigan Veteran home loans from FortressVALoans.com are the most affordable and hassle-free loans available to Veterans.
If you already own a home, let us help you save money by applying for Michigan VA loans refinancing. The experts at FortressVALoans.com can help you find the perfect solution through streamline refinancing or cash-out refinancing.
Learn How to Qualify for Michigan VA Loans and Michigan VA Loan Refinancing
Call to discuss your eligibility with our experienced Michigan VA loan experts. You can also check out our VA loan eligibility page to learn more.
You may be eligible for a VA loan if:
- You have served in active duty during wartime for 90 days or more
- You have served during peacetime in active duty for 180 days or more
- You were honorably discharged from the armed services
- You are currently on active duty
- You are the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or of service-related injuries, provided you have not remarried
Have You Considered Michigan FHA Mortgages or FHA Refinancing?
Michigan FHA loans and FHA refinance loans offer an excellent alternative for owning a home if you are not a qualifying Veteran or if you have poor credit history. FortressVALoans.com can help you apply and prequalify for these money saving government-backed loans that require a down payment of just 3.5%.
Veterans, don’t hesitate to apply today for your Michigan VA loan or Veteran mortgage refinancing from FortressVALoans.com! Learn more about Veteran home loans on our FAQ page or reach your local Michigan VA loan specialists at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.