Veterans, does your Minneapolis dream home seem out of reach? It could be easier than you think to buy a home in the current housing market with Minneapolis VA Loans Minneapolis VA Loan Refinancing from FortressVALoans.com! Minneapolis VA loans are ideal for first time homebuyers or retirees as they don’t require you to save for a down payment. These exclusive loans are available to qualified buyers with NO MONEY DOWN and offer low interest rates. In Minneapolis, the median home price is $165,250. With a limit of $424,100 for Minneapolis VA Loans Minneapolis VA Loan Refinancing, you’ll have a large selection of great homes to choose from.
Start the simple VA mortgage application process today by completing our Minneapolis VA Loans Minneapolis VA Loan Refinancing application form, or by contacting us today at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
3 Easy Steps to the Home of Your Dreams with Minneapolis VA Loans Minneapolis VA Loan Refinancing from FortressVALoans.com
- Step 1: Submit a Certificate of Eligibility (COE) today! Our FortressVALoans.com experts can help you find yours.
- Step 2: Check out homes for sale through the MLS on FortressVALoans.com’s home search page.
- Step 3: Apply and prequalify by filling out our SIMPLE Veteran Loan Application!
Minneapolis, Minnesota Facts
- The average salary of a Minneapolis, Minnesota employee is $61,000 a year. Major employers in the city are Target Corporation, the University of Minnesota, Allina Health, Fairview Health Services and Wells Fargo.
- Five Fortune 500 corporations are headquartered in Minneapolis. These corporations, Target Corporation, U.S. Bancorp, Ameriprise Financial, Thrivent Financial, and Xcel Energy, make a major contribution to the city’s economy.
- Almost 400,000 people live in Minneapolis; however, when the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan areas are combined, the population is more than 3.3 million.
Why Veterans Love Minneapolis
- Veterans can receive health care from the Minneapolis VA Health Care System. Here, Veterans can find a number of different healthcare clinics and services such as primary care, pharmacy, dental, physical therapy and rehab, hospice care and a spinal cord injury center.
- The Minneapolis-St. Paul Air Reserve Station is located at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. The station’s primary mission is to support the C-130 Hercules and more than 1300 Reservists and 250 active duty members are stationed here.
- BAH rates reflect the local housing market. Active duty E-5 members receive $1449 a month in BAH if they have dependents and $1089 without dependents. This means that it’s possible for a service member to purchase a home using a BAH and a VA loan.
Apply for Minneapolis VA Loans Minneapolis VA Loan Refinancing Today
One of the benefits of your service in the armed forces is a low-cost Veteran loan. Because Veteran home loans from FortressVALoans.com offer ZERO DOWN PAYMENT coupled with low-interest rates and no PMI payments, they provide an affordable way for Veterans to buy their dream home.
If you already own a home in Minneapolis, you can still take advantage of your military service by applying for Minneapolis VA loan refinancing. Our Veteran loan refinancing experts can help you determine if a cash-out refinance or streamline refinance is right for you so you can start saving money today!
Apply and prequalify now for your Minneapolis Veteran home loan or VA loan refinance!
How Do You Qualify for Minneapolis VA Loans Minneapolis VA Loan Refinancing?
Check out our VA loan eligibility and qualifications page, or contact FortressVALoans.com to discuss your situation.
The basic VA loan eligibility requirements are one of the following:
- 90 days or more of active service during wartime
- 180 days or more of active service during peacetime
- Honorable discharge from military service
- Status as a surviving spouse of a Veteran who died in service or as a result of a service-related injury who is not remarried
Not Qualified for VA Loans? Apply for a Minneapolis FHA Loan
If you have poor credit history that disqualifies you for a VA loan, you might be able to qualify for a low interest, low down payment Minneapolis FHA loan. The mortgage experts at FortressVALoans.com can help you determine if you qualify and assist you in applying for a Minneapolis FHA mortgage or an FHA refinance loan.
APPLY and PREQUALIFY for Minneapolis Veteran mortgages or a Veteran mortgage refinance from FortressVALoans.com today with our easy online prequalification form. To learn more about Veteran loans, visit our FAQ page or contact us anytime at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 1-30-13. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits