Do you dream of owning your own home in the Midwest? Nebraska is a buyer’s market with a low median home price of $88,000, well below the national median home price. If you’re a Veteran, find out how you can take advantage of the low interest rates and NO down payment on Nebraska VA loans from FortressVALoans.com!
To start the process of buying a home in Nebraska using your Veteran benefits, simply complete our Nebraska VA loan application. Our Nebraska Veteran home loan experts are here to answer your questions and make the application process easy! Questions? Call us to discuss your options and VA loan eligibility at (866) 216-3577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can help qualified buyers get a home loan in Nebraska up to $424,100*.
Three Easy Steps to Nebraska VA Loans and Nebraska VA Loan Refinancing
- Step 1: Complete a VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE), or call our Veteran mortgage experts to assist with acquiring your VA loan COE.
- Step 2: Go to FortressVALoans.com’s home search page to find the home of your dreams.
- Step 3: Get prequalified for a Nebraska Veteran mortgage or VA mortgage refinancing by completing the VA loan application.
- The average salary of a Nebraska employee is $56,000. Major employers within the state are Cabela’s, Union Pacific Railroad, Tyson Foods, Offutt Air Force Base and the Nebraska Medical Center.
- The largest cities in Nebraska are Omaha, Lincoln and Bellevue. 400,000 people live in Omaha alone; however, when the entire metropolitan population is considered, the population swells to nearly 750,000.
- Papillion, a suburb of Omaha with around 25,000 residents, is routinely named as one of the best places for families to live. The city has received similar honors from Bloomberg Businessweek, Livability.com and CNN’s MONEY Magazine.
Why Veterans Love Nebraska
- Nebraska is home to Offutt Air Force Base. The base is the headquarters of the Air Force Weather Agency, U.S. Strategic Command. Offutt AFB received national attention on 9/11 when then President George Bush used an underground bunker as a command center.
- About 50 miles away from Offutt AFB is the Lincoln Air National Guard Base. The base is connected to the Lincoln Airport and the major aircraft of the unit is the KC-135 Stratotanker.
- Nebraska does not assess property tax on vehicles registered to out of state residents. This means that military members who are residents of other states, but are stationed in Nebraska will pay a significantly reduced rate when they license their vehicles in Nebraska.
Learn How to Get a Nebraska VA Loan or Veteran Loan Refinancing Today!
If you’ve bravely served in our country’s armed forces, your service may pay off in a big way when you’re ready to buy a home. A Nebraska VA loan from FortressVALoans.com requires NO MONEY DOWN, requires no cost PMI payments every month and features very low interest rates. This makes homeownership a very exciting and affordable prospect for Nebraska Veterans.
Don’t put off buying your dream home any longer! Apply now for your Nebraska VA home loan and let us help you use your greatest military benefit.
If you already own your home, you may still be eligible to use your VA benefits by applying for Nebraska VA loan refinancing. Call the experts at FortressVALoans.com to find out how to get lower monthly mortgage payments through streamline refinancing, or apply for cash-out refinancing and get instant access to needed cash.
Do You Qualify for Nebraska VA Loans?
Check out our VA loan eligibility page to see if you qualify for a Veteran mortgage or call FortressVALoans.com to inquire.
You may be eligible if:
- You have at least 90 days of active duty service during wartime
- You have at least 180 days of active duty service during peacetime
- You have been honorably discharged
- You are currently on active duty
- You are the surviving spouse of a Veteran who died during service or of service-related injuries has and you have not remarried
An FHA Mortgage is Another Low Interest Option Available Through FortressVALoans.com
Even if you have poor credit, you may still be able to afford your Nebraska dream home! The experts at FortressVALoans.com can help you navigate through the Nebraska FHA loan and FHA refinance process. These low down payment, low interest government-backed loans are easier to qualify for than VA loans, making them ideal for first time homebuyers.
To find more about VA loans and Veteran mortgage refinancing, contact FortressVALoans.com today! A Nebraska VA mortgage expert will answer all of your questions and can help you apply and prequalify for your Nebraska Veteran home loan. Call (866) 216-3577 or email us at email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.