Attention Veterans! FortressVALoans.com is here to support you on the path to affordable home ownership in Ohio. Did you know that because you are a Veteran, you may qualify for Ohio VA Loans with NO DOWN PAYMENT required? You could own your first home or get Ohio VA loan refinancing – and find yourself saving hundreds or even thousands of dollars!
To get started, determine your Ohio VA loan eligibility, complete our simple online application form and prequalify in just minutes. The rest is easy when you leave the details to FortressVALoans.com! Contact one of our local Ohio VA loan specialists at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and get started.
All About Ohio
- Home values across Ohio hover at around $100,000, making the Buckeye State an affordable place to live for Veterans.
- There is plenty of work in Ohio, which has a 7% unemployment rate–lower than the rest of the nation. In some places, including Auglaize, Delaware, Holmes, Mercer and Putnam, the unemployment rate is only 5%.
- The state’s largest employers include Cleveland Clinic Health System, Catholic Healthcare Partners, Kroger, Wright Patterson Air Force Base and Ohio State University.
- Did you know that Ohio State University is America’s third largest university campus? OSU’s business school, law school, medical school and education department — to name a few — are among its nationally ranked Faculties.
Why Veterans Love Ohio
- Ohio’s two military bases include ISC Cleveland and Wright Patterson Air Force Base. Wright Patt is actually the biggest military base in the US, spanning two counties.
- Nearby Columbus is home to nearly 60,000 Veterans who receive medical attention at the Chalmers P. Wylie VA Ambulatory Care Center — or at any number of community medical facilities in nearby Grove City, Marion, Newark and Zanesville.
- The Dayton Area Defense Contractors Association promotes development and partnerships in the region around Wright Patterson Air Force Base and employs a number of Veterans.
Have You Considered the Benefits of an Ohio VA Loan or VA Loan Refinance?
Ohio Veteran home loans are, quite simply, one of the best benefits available to current and former military service members. Since the program began in 1944, over 80% of all pre-qualified applicants have been approved for a VA loan. If you are a Veteran, active duty service member, serving in the National Guard or Selected Reserve, or a surviving military spouse, you may be eligible for an Ohio VA mortgage. Why not look into your Ohio VA loan eligibility today and qualify for a NO MONEY DOWN Veteran home loan?
FortressVALoans.com makes the process of obtaining Ohio VA loans easy and stress-free. We’ll support you throughout the pre-qualification and application process until the day you sign on the dotted line and move into your new home.
Already an Ohio home owner? Did you know that Ohio VA loan refinancing can save you a bundle by reducing your monthly payment? Ask about streamline financing or cash-out refinancing and start saving money today.
Try an Ohio FHA Purchase Loan as an Alternative to VA Mortgages
If you aren’t eligible for Ohio VA loans, let FortressVALoans.com help you apply for a low interest, low down payment, government-backed Ohio FHA loan or FHA loan refinance. Ready to learn more? Contact one of our local Ohio FHA mortgage specialists today!
An Ohio VA loan or Veteran mortgage refinance will make owning your home affordable. We look forward to helping Veterans take advantage of this benefit which they have earned in service to our country. Get more information from our FAQ page or contact us at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com to start your Ohio VA loan application process today!
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices was sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.