At FortressVALoans.com we help Oklahoma Veterans get into the real estate market while saving them money. Take advantage of Oklahoma VA Loans and Oklahoma VA Loan Refinancing which can include cash-out refinance or streamline financing options! FortressVALoans.com makes the process of acquiring Oklahoma VA Loans and Oklahoma VA Loan Refinancing simple. It’s easy to apply and prequalify online.
For more information, call one of our local Oklahoma VA home loan specialists. We can help determine your Oklahoma VA loan eligibility — and help you track down the documents you need to support your application, including Form DD2214 or VA Loan COE. Contact FortressVALoans.com at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facts About Oklahoma
- Are you a Veteran relocating to Oklahoma? A strong economy and affordable housing prices make Oklahoma a great place to live. Home values are currently just under $100,000 with homes a bit more expensive in Tulsa and Oklahoma City.
- Did you know that Oklahoma is a major producer of natural gas and oil? The economy also thrives thanks to the agricultural, aviation, biotechnology, and telecommunications industries.
- Oklahoma is home to a number of educational institutions. The University of Central Oklahoma, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma State University and the University of Tulsa are all located within the state.
Why Veterans Love Oklahoma
- Oklahoma houses six military installations including Altus, Tinker and Vance Air Force Bases, as well as Fort Sill, The Coast Guard Institute and Container Inspection Training.
- Veterans living in Oklahoma City benefit from medical care facilities with over 1400 nursing care beds. Veterans who have suffered a 100% disability are entitled to a state tax exemption.
- The University of Oklahoma offers a military outreach program available around the world that offers in-person classes with University professors. Masters Degrees are currently available in the United States as well as Germany, the Azores, United Kingdom, Spain, and Belgium.
Oklahoma VA Loans and Oklahoma VA Loan Refinancing Helps Veterans Save Money!
It’s easy to own a home and save money with Oklahoma Veteran loans. Start by finding out your Oklahoma VA loan eligibility, then fill out our simple VA loan prequalification form or call us to start the process.
Once you’ve prequalified and completed your application, you’ll need to provide some documentation — your VA loan COE or Form DD214. If you are unable to locate your original document or provide a scan or copy, don’t worry! FortressVALoans.com can help locate your paperwork, or even request if for you.
Apply for Oklahoma VA Loan Refinancing and Save Money!
Already own an Oklahoma home? Let FortressVALoans.com help you save money with an Oklahoma VA loan refinance. Cash-out refinancing allows Veterans to borrow up to 90% of the value of their homes. A streamline refinance provides Veteran homeowners with a lower interest rate and lower monthly payments with no out-of-pocket costs. In many cases, an appraisal and income verification is not required!
Not Eligible for Veteran Home Loans? Apply for an Affordable Oklahoma FHA Loan
FHA mortgages are a wonderful option for Veterans who don’t qualify for an Oklahoma VA loan. Poor credit? No problem! Oklahoma FHA loans are government-backed, with different credit requirements than conventional loans, making them ideal for first-time homebuyers or those with little money for a down payment. Talk to a local Oklahoma FHA loan specialist at FortressVALoans.com today, and find out if an FHA loan or FHA refinance could save you money!
Interested in more information on an Oklahoma VA loan or ready to apply? Our prequalification process is quick and easy! Visit our VA loans FAQ page for more info, or speak with a local Oklahoma VA loan expert any time at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.
*VA Loan Limits are accurate as of 01-01-17. Source: VA.gov, 2013 VA County Loan Limits
Information relating to income and housing prices were sourced in 2013. It may or may not have changed over time for your state and city. Please reference your local census data for more accurate information.