Veterans, are you looking for a beautiful home in Portsmouth, Virginia where you can start your civilian life after military service? With affordable Portsmouth FHA Loans and Portsmouth FHA Loan Refinancing, you CAN be a homeowner! FortressVALoans.com is an FHA-approved lender and is proud to be able to help Veterans realize the American dream through affordable homeownership. Portsmouth FHA Loans and Portsmouth FHA Loan Refinancing require only 3.5% down which is great if you are short on savings, but are able to afford a monthly mortgage payment. While there are several types of FHA loans available, most also come with lower interest rates and are available even to those with credit problems in their past.
Already a homeowner? A Portsmouth FHA loan refinance might be for you if you want to lower your monthly payments or are in need of cash right now. Let FortressVALoans.com determine your FHA mortgage eligibility quickly and easily – just fill out our online FHA loan prequalification form or contact a Portsmouth FHA loan representative at (866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facts about Portsmouth, Virginia
- Home to nearly 100,000 people as of the 2010 census, Portsmouth is dominated by the Norfolk Naval Shipyard, named for a neighboring city to avoid duplication with the naval shipyard in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Residents travel between Portsmouth and Norfolk via ferry.
- A Navy town, Portsmouth has a limited tax base, as half the land is used by nontaxable Navy facilities, as well as churches, schools, and other tax exempt bodies. Over the years, the State of Virginia has subsidized railroad and transportation improvements in Portsmouth.
- Real estate options in Portsmouth range from historic homes in Olde Towne to newer suburban neighborhoods. The median sales price of homes is less than $124,000, a reasonable figure for young families or retirees.
Veterans in Portsmouth
- Veterans represent about 10% of the population in Portsmouth. Though the city is trying to expand its economic base beyond the shipyard and other maritime activities, Portsmouth’s mission statement underscores its commitment to keeping Portsmouth a desirable destination for the military.
- Veterans, as well as active military personnel, receive excellent medical care at Medical Center Portsmouth.
- Portsmouth Veterans seeking jobs outside the naval shipyard are within easy reach of Norfolk and other cities in the Hampton Roads area
Put Down Roots with Portsmouth FHA Loans and Portsmouth FHA Loan Refinancing
FortressVALoans.com is anxious to help Veterans get settled in Portsmouth, Virginia. Get started today with our easy online FHA loan prequalification form and start house hunting tomorrow! There are NEVER any hidden fees to our FHA mortgage services, and we pride ourselves on successfully cutting through the red tape of government loans to get you the Portsmouth FHA purchase loan or FHA refinance loan you deserve.
Do You Qualify for Portsmouth VA Loans and Portsmouth VA Loan Refinancing Options?
If you’re a Veteran, we may have an even better deal for you! Many Veterans will be eligible for Portsmouth VA loans or VA loan refinance options, which offer ZERO down payments, no PMI and the absolute lowest interest rates available to anyone anywhere. Wondering if you qualify? Start with our Portsmouth VA Loan and Portsmouth VA Loan Refinancing prequalification form and FortressVALoans.com can help you determine your eligibility. We can even guide you as you collect the proof of eligibility and documentation you need.
FortressVALoans.com is proud to work with Veterans to help them achieve affordable homeownership through Portsmouth FHA purchase loans and FHA refinance loans. Get started with our quick FHA loan online application to determine your eligibility today. Find the answers to common questions you might have in our FAQ section or by contacting one of our helpful Portsmouth FHA mortgage representatives at (866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.