FortressVALoans.com is happy to help Veterans who have bravely served our country achieve homeownership in San Antonio! If you’re a first-time homebuyer or have past credit issues, you may qualify for low interest rate San Antonio FHA Loans and San Antonio FHA Loan Refinancing. Get started with our FHA prequalification form, or contact local San Antonio FHA Loans and San Antonio FHA Loan Refinancing expert at 1-(866) 216-3577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since FHA loans require around 3.5% down and have low closing costs, San Antonio FHA Loans and San Antonio FHA Loan Refinancing allow you to get past the initial hurdle of buying a home and then pay a manageable monthly rate. Contact us to learn more about the various types of FHA loans and find out if you qualify!
What Does San Antonio Have to Offer?
- If you want to settle in an area where you have a choice between living in the big city or enjoying small-town life, the San Antonio Metropolitan area is for you. Comprised of eight counties, Greater San Antonio is very welcoming to Veterans.
- Though the population of San Antonio has grown over the last few years to 1.5 million, the unemployment rate is lower than the national average at 6.7%. Area residents find employment at the four largest employers, Lackland Air Force Base, Fort Sam Houston, insurance giant USAA and supermarket chain H-E-B, among other area employers.
- San Antonio, home of the Alamo, has many other attractions which make tourism an important part of the local economy. River Walk, which starts in downtown San Antonio, stretches for 5 miles and is accessible on foot or by water taxi.
- The city is among the most walkable in the country, plus has an inexpensive and easily accessible public transit system and access to several major freeways.
- The median asking price for homes is $199,000. San Antonio’s housing market rebounded much earlier than the rest of the country.
Veterans Will Feel at Home in San Antonio
- San Antonio is home to four bases and posts including Lackland AFB, Randolph AFB, Brooks City-Base and Fort Sam Houston. Basic Military Training for Airmen is completed at Lackland AFB.
- The city is home to 120,000 Veterans. The large military presence in the area opens opportunities for defense contractors who hire Veterans. The military community contributes $13 billion annually to the city economy.
- The San Antonio Military Medical Center, formerly the Brooke Army Medical Center, has the Army Burn Center and MEDCOM’s only Level I Trauma Center.
San Antonio FHA Loans and San Antonio FHA Loan Refinancing Make the Area Attractive to Veterans
Buying a home in San Antonio is an investment for your family that will pay off. At FortressVALoans.com, we are committed to helping Veterans obtain a hassle-free San Antonio FHA loan you can afford. Why have your savings go to a high down payment when an FHA loan lowers your out-of-pocket contribution for the down payment and closing costs? Wondering if you qualify? Find out in just a few minutes with our easy FHA loan prequalification form!
If you are already a Texas homeowner, FortressVALoans.com can help you obtain a San Antonio FHA refinance loan. You can choose a cash-out refinance, lower your monthly payments, or make needed improvements with one of the several available FHA refinance loans. Contact us to get the process started today!
San Antonio VA Loans Save You Even MORE Money!
Depending on your credit and Veteran status, you might be eligible to purchase a home with San Antonio VA loans or save money on your current home with San Antonio VA Loan Refinancing – even if you currently have a conventional or FHA loan. FortressVALoans.com will help you compile the documents you need to prove your eligibility and apply for $0 down payment, low interest rate, San Antonio VA loans. Your monthly savings with a VA loan, coupled with no state income tax in Texas, will make for a comfortable life in San Antonio!
Ready to get started? Fill out our simple FHA loan application form, or find answers to commonly asked questions on our FHA loan FAQ page. If you have questions at any time or need help with the application process, don’t hesitate to contact a local FortressVALoans.com San Antonio FHA loan representative at 1-(866) 216-3577 or email@example.com.